Table of Contents
- 1-Purpose of the Privacy Statement. 2
- 2-Privacy Policies Governing Linked Websites. 2
- 3-Data Collected & Used. 2
- 3(a)-Personal Information Voluntarily Provided by Users. 2
- 3(b)-Device Information Provided by Users. 3
- 3(c)-Information Collected from 3rd Parties. 3
- 4-How We Use Personal Information. 4
- 5-More Information on our Processing Activities. 4
- 5(a)-Responding to Requests or Inquiries. 5
- 5(b)-Completing Transactions. 5
- 5(c)-Personalizing Your Experience. 6
- 5(d)-Tracking and Monitoring Adverse Events and Pharmacovigilance. 6
- 6-How We Share Personal Information. 6
- 7-Cookies, Web Server Data, & Other Technologies. 8
- 8-Interest-Based Advertising (IBA). 9
- 9-Do-Not-Track Signals. 9
- 10-Security. 10
- 11-State Rights (e.g., Access & Deletion for Certain Individuals). 10
- 13-Online Privacy for Children. 10
- 14-Policy on Use of Social Security Numbers. 10
- 15-Questions. 11
Effective Date: November 3,2021
Some areas of the Website may allow you to submit information directly in order to access specific content, features, interactive tools, or services; to participate in one of our programs; or, to contact us to ask questions or provide comments. Depending on the particular activity or program, we may also ask for:
- Your identifiers, such as name, contact information (e.g., postal address, email address, telephone number)
- Identification and Characteristics (e.g., names, identification numbers, SSN, SIN, NI etc. gender, age, nationality, languages spoken)
- Personal contact details (private home – residence address, telephone number and email address)
- Business contact details, over and above normal business contact information (business address, telephone number, mail address)
- Personal financial information (personal financial accounts and credit)
- Benefits (health benefits, insurance, stock options etc.)
- Insurance and/or financial information
- Sexuality (sexual preferences or lifestyle)
- Professional credentials, employment, government ID, or education information (e.g., to verify identity or medical specialty)
- Other additional information that may be relevant to the particular activity or program
We use personal information for many business purposes, including fulfilling your requests, providing program services to you, and contacting you about other information or offers that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information, See How We Use Personal Information below. We intend to let you know how we will use such information when we collect it from you and how you may contact us to tell us that you do not want us to use this information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your requests. You may always choose not to provide the required information, but then you may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires the information.
In addition, when you visit our website, we, and the 3rd parties that we work with, may gather internet or other electronic network activity information about your browser or device, including IP address, navigation and search history, and other interactions with our website, apps or ads.
From time to time, we may supplement your personal information with information we obtain from 3rd parties as well as publicly available sources (e.g., government records). Information we collect could include such things as your contact information; products and services purchased, obtained, or considered (e.g., experiences with the product to fulfill Regulatory Requirements); professional or employment-related information; education information; internet or other electronic network activity information including interactions with a website, app, or ad; or, your preferences and behaviors relating to health care, in order to verify your contact information, identity, professional credentials, specialty, and/or to provide you with more tailored information about our products and services.
If you have used our website over the last 12 months, we have collected the above categories of information from you.
In addition to the uses listed above, we may use personal information in order to:
- Contact you about, and/or provide you with, products, services, or responses to your requests, as well as personalize and customize this Website with references to products and/or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Provide customer service, process and/or fulfill requests, orders, applications, and transactions, verify information provided to us, determine eligibility for our programs, and to process payments.
- Connect you with 3rdparties, such as through interactive tools or 3rd parties that may have services, we believe of interest to you.
- Facilitate our business operations, including engaging in communications, services, advertising, and marketing activities; performing analytics; assessing quality and safety, as well as improving our products, services, technology, and security; auditing interactions with individuals, including counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with our advertising standards; complying with legal requirements; and protecting against fraud and malicious activity.
- To aggregate and/or de-identify information about users or to use suggestions, comments, and ideas that are not personally identifiable. Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD will not treat as confidential any information that is not personally identifiable. You should be aware that Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD will be free to use and disclose through any means and use for any purpose such information in its sole discretion.
This table outlines each website-related processing activity in greater detail and provides information on the categories of information collected for each activity as well as the legal basis of processing for each of these activities, if and to the extent the data processing is subject to GDPR.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD may share personal information with subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Transfer of Control.Circumstances may arise where we decide to reorganize or divest part or all of our business or a line of our business (or any portion of our assets), including our information databases and Websites, through a sale, divestiture, merger, acquisition, in the event of a bankruptcy, or other means of transfer. In any such circumstance, personally identifiable information may be shared with, sold, transferred, rented, licensed, or otherwise provided or made available by us or on our behalf to actual or potential parties to, and in connection with, the contemplated transaction (without your consent or any further notice to you). In such circumstances, we will seek written assurances that personally identifiable information submitted through this Website will be protected appropriately.
- Regulatory Requirements.We may disclose your personal information in order to fulfill regulatory requirements. For example, if you contact us regarding your experience with using any of our products, we may use the information you provide in submitting reports to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and as otherwise required of us by law or governmental audit. We may also use the information to contact your healthcare professional to follow up regarding an unexpected event involving the use of any one of our products. We may also report transfers of value to healthcare professionals and others as may be required by financial transparency laws.
- Law Enforcement.In rare situations, we may be required by court order or other legal or regulatory process, or as otherwise required by law to divulge personal information to law enforcement authorities, the courts, or regulatory authorities. Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD will cooperate in responding to such requests, in accordance with the regulatory or legal process, and will take appropriate measures to ensure that the requester understands the sensitive nature of any health-related personal information they receive.
Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD and the 3rd parties we work with use technologies such as web beacons or cookies on our websites to improve user experience for our website visitors. We may also use these technologies to better understand Website usage and to determine which areas of our website users prefer. In some cases, to provide you better tailored programs and information, we may collect and consolidate your online information, and match it with personal information collected from other 3rd party resources and programs. We may work with 3rd parties to help us with these activities. For example, if you are a healthcare provider, you may have a relationship with 3rd parties that share your personal information and online activities with others, such as pharmaceutical companies. Those 3rd parties may provide us with technologies that allow us to see when you have been on our website while you are visiting, even if you have not contacted us directly or registered on our website.
In addition, cookies, web beacons, web server data and other technologies may be used to provide you information and ads that Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD and the 3rd parties we work with believe may be of interest to you. See more below in Interest-Based Advertising.
- Cookies:Cookies are small data files that are sent from a website and stored on the user’s web browser while the user is browsing a website. Cookies serve many functions including but not limited to helping you log in (e.g., remembering your user’s name if you register or log in), remembering some of your customized user preferences, helping us better understand how people use our website, collecting traffic data, and helping us improve our website. With respect to collecting traffic data, we may use 3rd parties to collect such data on our behalf.
Your browser can be set to manage cookies and even reject them. However, please keep in mind that by rejecting cookies, your user experience while visiting our websites will not be the same, functionality may be lost, and you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
- Web Server Data & Other Technologies: Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD also uses, and allows certain 3rdparties to use, other technologies, such as web beacons, on our websites and in our digital communications. A web beacon is a clear GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) that a company can place on a website or in digital communications to allow it or a 3rd party (such as an internet advertising, audience measurement, or social media company), to collect and help it analyze advertising campaigns and general usage patterns of visitors to its website, to tailor advertising, or to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD uses and allows certain 3rd parties to use web beacons on some of its websites and digital communications for these purposes. In addition, to provide you better tailored advertisements, programs, and information, we may also incorporate information collected from your browser and browsing activity in order to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone or laptop. As a result, Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD and these 3rd parties may collect and use information about your online visits to our websites or engagement with our digital communications.
8-Interest-Based Advertising (IBA). We may use 3rd party advertising companies to tailor online and mobile advertisements to you based on predictions about your interests. Your interests could come from several sources including your browsing activity, such as visits to our websites from your browser and device or your response to online advertisements. These 3rd parties collect and store data about your interests based on your online and mobile activity using different technologies, such as placing or recognizing cookies on your browser, recognizing device identifiers, or using pixel tags. These 3rd parties may also use these types of technologies to recognize you across the devices you use. If you signed up with a 3rd party social media site or subscription-based website or application, you should review the privacy policies of those websites or applications to learn more about how you can opt-out of interest-based ads on those websites or applications. For other interest-based ads, to opt-out, you may click on the “Ad Choices” icon within the advertisement or website which will take you to a page where you can learn more about interest-based advertising and manage, or opt out of the online targeting technology from the 3rd parties that we work with. Ad Choices opt-outs are browser and device-specific; therefore, you should repeat your selections across each device and browser on which you wish to be opted out. If you opt-out, you may still see advertising from Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD online or in mobile applications, but the 3rd parties we work with will not serve our ads based on predictions about your interests. Also, if you delete or remove cookies or apps, you opt-out selections will not be stored. You should review your opt-out preferences periodically, or update your choices to include new participating companies. In some cases, the 3rd parties we work with may still collect data about your browsing activity and mobile application activity for other purposes, but will not use this information to select our ads that you see.
11-State Rights (e.g., Access & Deletion for Certain Individuals). You may have the right to request access to, or deletion of, your personal information under state law. These rights are not absolute and only apply in certain circumstances. This means that we may be unable (e.g., due to legal requirements), or not obligated, to satisfy your request. In some cases, we may need to collect additional information from you in order to verify your identity before we provide access or delete your information, such as a government-issued identification. Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights, but may not be able to provide you with services or programs that you have requested if we are not able to use your information.
13-Online Privacy for Children. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years old. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that child may contact us.
14-Policy on Use of Social Security Numbers. Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD has a policy that provides for the proper use and protection of Social Security numbers obtained in the course of doing business by Regeneration Biology LLC, LTD. Such policy protects the confidentiality of Social Security numbers, prohibits unlawful disclosure of Social Security numbers, and limits access to Social Security numbers. This policy applies to all methods of collection of Social Security numbers, including Social Security numbers obtained by oral, written and electronic means.