We would like to thank you for your interest in purchasing from Regeneration Biology” Pharmaceutical, Research Labs. We choose to make ordering fast, easy, and more convenient.
Options for ordering include:
On-line: we accept PO Number or Credit Card.
Call: 1.888-866-4972, (international: 011- 613-693-0721 F.1.888-869-0448
E-mail: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Duns Number: 802938928
FedEx next day domestic shipping is $…. Canada is $… FedEx international air is $…. (arrives in 2-3 days). Additional charges may apply.
Thank you once again for your interest!
Jean Louis A, Founder.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the general terms and conditions (“Terms”) under which CA3 Biosciences (“Regeneration Biology”) sells its products and services (“Products”). By purchasing any of our products (“Order”), regardless of method of submission, a customer (“Buyer”), accepts these terms and conditions.
- Purchase and Sale. Regeneration Biology shall sell to a Buyer, and Buyer agrees to pay for all Products specified by the Buyer’s Order. All orders are subject to acceptance by Regeneration Biology either in writing or by shipping of the Products. Orders can be accepted in entirety or in part.
- The buyer shall pay the prices specified in an Order placed by the Buyer. If no price is shown, the Buyer is subject to the pricing set by Regeneration Biology’ standard price list. Regeneration Biology reserves the right to change prices at any time. The Buyer is responsible for any applicable duty, taxes, and handling charges for international orders.
- Payment Terms. Payment terms are net 30 days from the date of the invoice unless other terms have been agreed upon between Regeneration Biology and the Buyer. The buyer is responsible for all charges, including bank fees that may arise while making the payment. If Buyer fails to pay on time, Regeneration Biology reserves the right to suspend delivery of any Products, cancel/suspend any Orders, reject future Orders, and/or charge a late fee at the rate of one and a half percent (1.5%).
- Regeneration Biology reserves the right to select the packaging, shipping method, and carrier that shall meet the Buyer’s Order. Regeneration Biology does not assume any liability in connection with the shipment nor will the carrier be defined as an agent of Regeneration Biology. The buyer agrees to pay all transportation and shipping fees.
- Product Use. Regeneration Biology Products are for research use only. Regeneration Biology’ Products are for in vitro and certain non-human in vivo experimental use only and not intended for use in any human clinical investigation, diagnosis, prognosis, or treatment.
- Transfer Prohibited. Products sold by Regeneration Biology are for the exclusive use of the Buyer, and should not be resold, transferred, etc. to any other party; unless a written agreement to the contrary has been signed between the Buyer and Regeneration Biology.
- Return Policy. Products that are damaged (cracked, leaked, etc.) upon delivery, can be returned; however, the Buyer must contact Regeneration Biology within 10 business days of delivery. If an error by Regeneration Biology results in a wrong Product being delivered, Regeneration Biology will ship the correct product at no cost to the Buyer. If an error by the Buyer results in the shipment of the incorrect Product, Buyer must contact Regeneration Biology within 10 days to see if Products is eligible for return. Regeneration Biology reserves the right to decline any returns. For technical issues with a Product, contact Customer Service to receive help, and a solution.
- Regeneration Biology Guarantee. Should our products fail to work as stated, our team is here to help troubleshoot the issue. All of our products are backed by our one-time replacement or refund offer when used in our tested applications and when following all recommended protocols. Guarantee only valid through products purchased directly from Regeneration Biology. Offer valid only within 3 months of purchase. If a replacement is provided, you are no longer eligible for a refund. Products that are incorrectly stored are not eligible for a refund or replacement.
Limitation of Liability. Regeneration Biology’ liability arising from or because of these Terms and conditions shall be limited to the purchase price of the Products on the accepted order from the Buyer. Under no circumstances shall Regeneration Biology be liable for the loss of use, production or profit, loss of data or time, contracts, etc., claims for indirect or consequential damages because of the use of Regeneration Biology’ products.