Product Name AlphabioDetach Cell Detachment Solution.
Catalog number ADF001
Caution: Proper precautions must be taken to avoid exposure. Always wear proper protective equipment (gloves, safety glasses, etc.) when
handling these materials. We recommend following the universal procedures for handling products of human origin as the minimum precaution
The AlphabioDetach Cell Detachment Solution is an effective alternative to Trypsin/EDTA for in vitro
cultured cells, containing proteolytic and collagenolytic enzymes. The AlphabioDetach is a replacement
for TRYPSIN/EDTA solution and useful for the detachment of cells from standard tissue culture plates or
T-flasks. AlphabioDetach contains Protease and collagenase activities in an isotonic, phosphate buffer
solution with EDTA. It works successfully well on detaching primary cells and cell lines. In summary,
AlphabioDetach Cell Detachment Solution offers the following benefits:
1- Maximum cells viability
2- No need to wash detached cells
3- Gentle and rapid detachment
4- Effective on a wide range of cells
5- No mammalian or bacterial by-products
6- Stable between 2°C and 8°C for 2 months
This product is shipped with an ice pack. It may thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, store at -20°C. It
can be used for 2D and 3D cultured cells.
1) Thaw the AlphabioDetach Cell Detachment Solution at room temperature.
2) After thawing, AlphabioDetach can be stored between 2°C and 8°C for up to two months. For long-term storage, keep AlphabioDetach at -20°C.
3) Remove cell culture media
4) Rinse culture plates or T-Flasks with IXPBS-001.
5) Dispose of 1XPBS by aspiration
6) Add an adequate volume of AlphabioDetach Cell Detachment Solution to cover cells. Use
a minimum of 1.0ml per 75-cm² surface area and rock container back and forth to cover the surface
area with AlphabioDetach.
7) Allow cells to detach at room temperature or 37°C Incubator for 5-10 minutes, or until the cells
8) Monitor cell detachment. Strike the flask against the palm of the hand to detach cells.
9) After cells have detached, add growth media at a volume equal to the original Detachment
10) Gently pipette the cells suspension up and down 5 times with the culture plates or T-Flasks in
other to flush out the remaining cells from the culture plates or T-Flasks.
11) Count cells, passage, or process as needed.
12) Cells are ready to be used for reseeding or experimental analysis.