Catalog Number: FBS003
Regeneration Biology Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) promotes steady, healthy cell growth. We can source our FBS cell culture medium supplement from Australia, New Zealand, the US, as well as USDA approved regions in North America. We provide a Certificate of Analysis for all lots. FBS is the most highly used growth factor in cell culture due to its higher level of nutrients. Our FBS is produced to the highest standards to reduce risk and product variability and to ensure product safety and performance. These standards are built into entire supply chain.
Your order is delivered exactly as you specify it. We stock a variety of grades of FBS, including charcoal treated, heat inactivated, and low endotoxin levels. Regeneration Biology can also customize to meet very specific cell culture medium supplement needs. Our FBS is 9CFR-tested, meeting FDA and USDA requirements. Fetal bovine serum products can also be tested to meet EMEA requirements. Formulation of serum containing and serum reduced media for mammalian cell culture to produce antibodies, antigens, stem cells and vaccines
High-grade or distinctive products are beneficial to health and successful cell culture.
Regeneration Biology has earned the trust of researchers around the world due to consistent quality, superior confidence, and award-winning support. Regeneration Biology help meet your research needs and budget requirements, offering the best value for basic cell culture, specialty research, and specific assays. We provide you with the right fetal bovine serum (FBS) for your specific cell culture need.
- Cryopreservation, storage, and shipping of biological materials such as cell lines and antibodies
- Base matrices for diagnostic kit controls
- Blocking agent for immunoassays and blotting
- All fetal bovine serum is fully traceable and is sourced from audited suppliers
- We process our FBS in single containers and triple 0.1 µ sterile filter it. This eliminates any cross-contamination potential.
- Custom serum packages are available including charcoal treated, heat-inactivated, and low endotoxin levels. FBS packaged in 500mL and 1L bottles, or custom containers
- Maximize cell growth with our Alpha’s supplement
- Storage conditions: -20°± 5° CFetal Bovine Serum – FBS specific product test requirements and typical values are given below:
Parameter Method Specification Total Protein Colorimetric Assay 3.0 – 4.5 g/dL- 0G2 Osmolality By Osmometer 280 – 340 –OG3-mOsm/Kg pH pH Meter 7.0 – 8.0-OG4 Hemoglobin Contract Lab < 25 mg/dl-OG5 Albumin Contract Lab 1.7 – 3.4 g/dL-OG6 Endotoxin LAL < 10 EU/ml -OG7 IgG ELISA As Reported Electrophoretic ID Gel Electrophoresis Characteristic Other Parameters Comprehensive Chemistry Testing As Reported